Open daily

  9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.

< All Services

Scoliosis

Scoliosis

Symptoms

Cobb’s angle measurement must be greater than 10 degrees, with 80% of crooked spinal patients having no obvious cause. However, The other 20% are clearly caused by inappropriate behavior, such as sitting on one side of a mall. Carrying a one-sided bag Standing down, weighing on one side, or even sitting fully folded, etc.

Treatment

If you suspect or find a crooked spine, X-ray whole spine should be used and see a specialist for proper evaluation & treatment, so you can sustain the degree or reduce the degree of the spine without the need for surgery.